There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
- Publication date
version 3.0.67 ( updated 8-7-2017 )
- Theme accent color will now be correctly applied to all buttons when the parent module is set to light text mode.
- Improved compatibility with TinyMCE Advanced settings.
- Static CSS files will now be correctly cleared after editing a global module.
- Custom gutter widths will no longer mistakenly affect the fullwidth portfolio module spacing, which is intended to be gutterless in all situations.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to re-subscribe to a MailChimp list after having unsubcribed from the same list previously.
- Fixed a typo that caused top padding values to be ignored in the post title module when viewed in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed compatibility issue with the Cyber Security & Limit Login Attempts plugin.
- History states will now be created correctly when unlocking locked modules in the Visual Builder.
- History states will now be created correctly when editing inline-editable areas in the Visual Builder where TinyMCE is disabled.
- Fixed a padding issues that existed in the theme footer when vertical navigation was enabled and the browser width was above 1080px.
- Adjusted admin label logic for slider module slides to ensure that custom admin labels are used when defined, and header text is used when undefined.
- Fixed a bug that prevented two particular icons from saving correctly after having been selected in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused background images to overlay video background pre-loaders.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 7 that caused custom accordion item icon colors to be overwritten by the parent accordion icon color value.
- The disable module keyboard shortcut will now work correctly in the Visual Builder for all elements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented contact form dropdown menus from opening when the user clicked directly on the down arrow icon, which is a custom design element.
- Improved compatibility with WPML.
- Improved re-rendering in the Visual Builder when dragging and dropping sub items within the accordion module.
- Fixed a bug that caused background images to be applied, seemingly at random, to inner rows due to an error in the settings migration logic.
- Fixed a bug that caused the option to enable/disable icons for buttons in the Theme Customizer to malfunction for button modules with custom button styles enabled.
- Inline editing capabilities for sub items will now be correctly disabled when the parent module is locked in the Visual Builder.
- Added missing greyscale filter option to the fullwidth map module.
- Updated WordFence compatibility to only clear Falcon Cache for old version of WordFence. Falcon Cache has since been removed from the plugin.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce that prevented failed payment notifications during checkout.
- Fixed a bug that caused third party plugin scripts to be mistakenly dequeued when used in the WordPress admin area.
version 3.0.66 ( updated 8-3-2017 )
- Improved Google Page Speed scores.
- Automatically combined and minified Divi CSS assets.
- Reduced Google Font requests when multiple fonts are used on the same page.
- Removed duplicate Open Sans font requests that occurred in some situations.
- Removed some unneeded inline CSS from all pages.
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'clientHeight' of undefined error that occurred when SmoothScroll was called to early in Visual Builder.
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'content' of undefined error that occurred in some cases when using the editing history modal and discarding your recent state change.
- Prompt to add modules will now appear when you enable the Visual Builder on a blank page and add a new row.
- Options search will now work correctly when searching the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
- Disabling slider module elements will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented slider module images from appearing after adding them in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth header content text settings to fail when TinyMCE was in text mode due to missing paragraph selector.
- Fixed a bug that caused modal size and position to not be recorded correctly, causing the custom modal size to reset after the modal was closed in the Visual Builder in some cases.
- Translated the new Divi product tour into 33 languages.
- Fixed compatibility issue with the latest version of the Lightspeed Cache plugin.
version 3.0.65 ( updated 7-27-2017 )
- Custom Color Pallets will now be recognized in the Theme Customizer.
- Changed all standard color pickers in the Theme Customizer to RGBA color pickers that support a wider range of color possibilities, including opacity adjustments.
- Added new UI for contact form checkbox field types that allows multiple checkboxes to be added to a single field group.
- Right-aligned vertical navigation will now appear within the box when boxed layout is enabled in the Theme Customizer.
- Added line height and letter spacing options to the Fullwidth Header text elements.
- Used realpath() when detecting core directory path to work when symlinks are used in the theme directory during WordPress configuration.
- Improved nested conditional logic behavior for the contact form module.
- Fixed an issue that caused button color customizers to not appear in the Theme Customizer in some situations.
- Added a warning when attempting to export selected library items when no library items have been selected.
- Gallery captions will now re-render correctly when changed in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused header styles to break when switching between various header modes in the Theme Customizer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filterable portfolio filters from working correctly if the active URL contained an ID.
- Background images for rows and columns will now be exported and encoded correctly when exporting Divi Builder layouts.
- Improved contact form encoding.
- Improved the way conditional logic applies to custom message patterns in the contact form module.
- Fixed a bug that caused specialty section background videos to be applied to the section's inner row instead of the parent section.
- Improved range slider appearance in Edge and Firefox.
- Fixed a bug that caused unsynced options to be loaded when adding a global module to the page in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused row contents to be emptåied when duplicating newly added rows in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed incorrect height value that was applied to the tooltip used for inserting column structures into specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
- Updated the shop module options to ensure that the category selection option only appears when applicable.
- Improved WooCommerce sidebar positioning and gutter width calculation for WooCommerce archive pages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the theme accent color from being properly applied in the Theme Customizer preview in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a scrollbar to appear inside of the fullwidth portfolio module.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Visual Builder to fail to load when an invalid map module address was used in a map module on the page being loaded.
- Adjusted testimonial module width calculation mechanism to better handle sporadic screen re-sizing.
- Improved compatibility with third party Ajax requests.
- Fixed a bug that caused Divi Builder layouts to load incorrectly in WooCommerce terms and conditions pages.
- Custom CSS applied to the blog module's read more button will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- The WordPress revision system will now load properly for Divi Library items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented global module settings from returning to Divi Builder default values.
- Fixed inconsistencies in the rendering of draggable padding in the Visual Builder when switching between different responsive preview modes and when toggling responsive editing mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks to be removed when loading global modules after having edited the module in the Divi Library.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the page from being updated correctly in the Visual Builder when disabling filterable portfolio elements in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented blog module icons from updating in the Visual Builder in some situations.
- Fixed a design glitch in the import/export modal.
version 3.0.64 ( updated 7-19-2017 )
- Added the new Divi Builder product tour system.
- Implemented an introductory product tour that is run once when a new user launches the Visual Builder for the first time.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain icons to render incorrectly.
- Improved the way that line breaks are rendered in the Visual Builder to better match line break behavior in the standard WordPress editor.
- It's now possible to add global modules inside of global rows and sections. Upon adding global items inside of global items, the child items are transformed into non-global items.
- When the full-screen menu is used on a single page website, the menu will close automatically when on on-page anchor links are clicked.
- Improved scroll mechanism used for modals in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that caused incorrect rendering in the standard Divi Builder.
- Meta data on fullwidth portfolio items will now appear to the side of the main content as originally intended.
- Fullwidth header background image overlays will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the title display of contact form fields with no title or ID.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that prevented page option permissions from working on other post types.
- Fixed a bug that caused contact form conditional logic to break due to trailing spaces in the item ID.
- Increased the size of thumbnail images when used on fullwidth post title modules on posts that are set to fullwidth to accommodate modern resolutions.
- Fixed an error that occurred when adding any empty column to the page and then attempting to discard non-existent changes.
- Fixed a logic error in the Theme Customizer preview that made mobile font size adjustments inaccurate in some cases.
- Hover buttons will now be correctly hidden after closing a settings modal in the Visual Builder.
- Option group font sizes will no longer be affected by responsive preview styling in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred during WooCommerce checkout for some customers.
version 3.0.63 ( updated 7-14-2017 )
- Fixed a bug that caused CSS styles to break for pages in some case after exiting the Visual Builder without saving.
- Fixed a bug that caused Custom CSS styles to be absent from the Visual Builder in some cases.
- Fixed "Call to undefined function get_filesystem_method" error that occurred for some users due to a failed Divi 3.0.61 migration.
- Fixed "Trying to get property of non-object" error that occurred for some customers during Divi update migration.
- Fixed "invalid argument supplied for for each" error that occurred for some customers.
- Fixed "ET_Global_Settings not found" error that occurred for some customers.
- Fixed "Call to undefined function sb_divi_fe_get_layout()" error that occurred for some customers.
- Fixed "Missing argument 4" error that occurred for some customers.
version 3.0.62 ( updated 7-10-2017 )
- Enhanced the Static CSS system to allow for the creation and implementation of global CSS resources.
- Posts and archives that do not contain Divi Builder layouts will now share a single static CSS file for all Theme Customizer and Custom CSS styles that can be cached for the entire website.
- All posts and archives will also share a single global static CSS file for all Theme Customizer and Custom CSS styles when the Ouput Inline Styles option is enabled for the Divi Builder within the Theme Options panel. This allows critical CSS to be loaded below the fold while global resources are cached above the fold.
- Greatly reduced the amount of CSS created for Extra Category Layouts by eliminating CSS from internal posts that was not intended to be included on the category layout.
- Fixed a bug that caused unneeded CSS files to be created for certain pages and requests. The new global CSS file is now used in these casees where no dynamic styles are needed and the unwanted CSS files are no longer generated.
- Disabled static CSS file generation for index feeds that include Divi Builder posts to ensure that dynamic queries do not cause CSS style conflicts. Global static CSS files for Theme Customizer and Custom CSS are still used in these cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors to occur on SiteGround hosting accounts for some customers when the Elegant Themes caching system attempted to clear the SiteGround cache during plugin & theme activation.
version 3.0.61 ( updated 7-8-2017 )
- Eliminated core framework version conflicts that sometimes occurred when running legacy Elegant Themes products alongside updated products due to core version mismatches.
- The static CSS cache will now clear automatically whenever Divi, Extra or the Divi Builder is activated.
- Improved the static CSS fall-back system that detects when files cannot be written to the server due to permissions issues and uses inline styles instead.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the third party CTP Layout Injector plugin.
- The countdown timer module settings for number text will no longer affect label text. CSS specificity has been improved.
- Added 404 header to empty homepage query argument used for static CSS resource fallback requests.
version 3.0.60 ( updated 7-4-2017 )
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Module Customizer styles from working in some situations.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Yoast SEO and WPL plugins that prevented the Divi Builder from loading when both of these plugins were activated together.
version 3.0.59 ( updated 7-2-2017 )
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted static CSS files to generate for index pages that contained posts with Divi Builder shortcodes.
- Updated the function that clears the et cache upon update to work more effectively on high traffic websites.
- The Output Inline Styles option is now conditional on Static CSS being enabled.
* includes/builder/ class-et-builder-settings.php
version 3.0.58 ( updated 7-2-2017 )
- Updated core framework to the latest version.
version 3.0.57 ( updated 7-1-2017 )
- Improved compatibility with old deprecated version of PHP.
version 3.0.56 ( updated 7-1-2017 )
- Fixed a bug that prevented static CSS files from clearing correctly in some situations/
- Static CSS files will now be cleared automatically when Divi is updated.
version 3.0.55 ( updated 6-30-2017 )
- Adjusted static CSS clearing function that was preventing the creation of certain custom post types when published by users without post editing privileges. This caused errors during WooCommerce checkout (and during post creation in many other plugins) when purchase data was published as a custom post type and static CSS files were cleared unnecessarily.
version 3.0.54 ( updated 6-30-2017 )
- Reduced the chance of Custom CSS parse errors affecting builder styles by automatically enabling in-line builder styles when upgrading to the latest version when Custom CSS has been added to the Divi Theme Options panel that could potentially contain user errors and invalid code. In short, do not trust Custom CSS added by customers since we cannot guarantee that the code added is valid.
- Improved Static CSS compatibility with various third party plugins and shortcodes.
- Improved compatibility with Divi Builder shortcodes being used outside the_content and within template files.
- Fixed DONOTECACHEPAGE No such file or directory error that occurred for some customers.
- Fixed 500 Internal Server Error that occurred when saving a page while WP Super Cache was enabled for a small subset of customers, possibly due to using varying versions of the plugin.
- Static CSS files will now use absolute paths to improve compatibility with custom WordPress content folder names.
- Improved static CSS compatibility with the Comet Cache plugin.
- Fixed a bug that caused light/dark text settings for slider module slides to not render properly in the Visual Builder in some situations.
- Added missing WooCommerce grid items CSS.
- Button modules will now properly turn green in the Visual Builder when they are saved as a global module.
- Improved the logic for moving items in and out of global sections and rows in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused portrait images in testimonial modules to be misaligned at some breakpoints in certain situations.
- Improved contact form dropdown menu appearance in IE 11.
- Fixed a bug that caused decimal values in range sliders to be rounded.
- Improved the way that range sliders handle decimal values, allowing for smooth range sliding of decimal values when decimal values are entered manually.
version 3.0.53 ( updated 6-28-2017 )
- Improved support for the third party Divi Layout Injector plugin.
- Improved support for the third party Divi Page Builder Everywhere plugin.
- Improved support for the third party Divi Overlays plugin.
- Improved support for other third party plugins that inject Divi Library items in unconventional ways outside of the_content().
- Fixed an issue with WordPress user privileges that prevented authors and editors from publishing pages that used static CSS file generation.
- Fixed invalid argument supplied to foreach PHP error that occured in some situations.
version 3.0.52 ( updated 6-28-2017 )
- Added static CSS file generation system for the Divi Builder, Divi Theme Options and Divi Theme Customizer.
- Added the ability to input background image URLs via the media library modal when adding background images in the Visual Builder.
- Tooltips triggered using the right click menu in the Visual Builder will now render at the position of the link clicked, rather than at the position of the item's hover buttons.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during selective sync for blog modules that caused featured images to disappear in the Visual Builder due to shortcode object trimming.
- The Visual Builder will now load properly over HTTP connections when WordPress' FORCE_SSL_ADMIN option is enabled.
- Adjusted object comparison method for global modules that caused an unwanted "Do you want to leave this site?" message after saving in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed an issue with legacy global modules not syncing correctly with the new selective sync system in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with the Divi Builder Sync system that sometimes caused an unwanted browser backup to be created after having saved the page.
- Fixed a bug on WordPress Multisite that caused an unwanted saved failure warning to appear in some cases, even though the page had been saved successfully.
- Improved performance of the slider module and fixed a memory leak that occurred when using parallax background images on module sub items in the Visual Builder.
- Responsive module settings applied to parent modules will now be passed down correctly to child module items when shared settings exist in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a React warning that occurred when adding radio input items after having previously deleted all radio inputs in the current module.
- Improved countdown timer appearance in various column widths and on various screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue where undoing a change would undo several changes due to the fact that history states were not created upon saving module options in the Visual Builder.
- Testimonial modules will no longer have module text aligned center on mobile unless specified in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed some issues with pagination inconsistency in the filterable portfolio module.
- Fullwidth image overlays will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to remove a single global module from a global section in the Visual Builder.
- Removed unwanted line separator that appeared after the date inside of the blog module post meta when no meta information followed.
- The fullwidth header logo image will now be targeted more directly when using the custom CSS options in the module's advanced tab.
- Quotes will now render correctly on the front end when used inside of input titles in the contact form module.
- Added additional header text size styles to ensure header size harmony in various situations.
- Improve compatibility with plugins that define WooCommerce functions.
- Fixed Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT notice that occurred on some hosts.
- Conditional logic options "is empty" and "is not empty" will now function correctly when used against check boxes and radio buttons.
- Fixed disappearing background image on fullwidth slider when background gradient was active due to missing background-color reset.
- Fixed a bug that allowed unwanted hover triggers to fire when hovering over empty columns when a settings modal was open in the Visual Builder.
- Email optin module authentication fields will now only be displayed when the "add" button is clicked.
- When adding new radio buttons or select dropdown items in the contact form module, the cursor will now auto-focus the newest input item so that the user does not need to click into the input to start typing.
- Fixed a bug that caused empty rows to not initialize correctly inside of new specialty sections.
- Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth portfolio modules to not appear when first added to the page using the Visual Builder.
- Hover overlay color and zoom icon color options will not appear correctly in the Visual Builder when text color is set to light for the fullwidth portfolio module.
- The WooCommerce review link will now work correctly when the Divi Builder waypoints script is initialized.
- When saving a row as a global row in the Visual Builder, the row will now turn into a global row instantly instead of requiring a browser refresh.
- Fixed a bug in IE 11 that caused the Visual Builder to crash when number counter modules were used on the page.
- Video slider thumbnails will now be cropped correctly when toggling responsive views in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted empty rows to be added to the page when duplicating sections.
- Improved email validation system for the contact form module to work better with new data validation rules.
- Fixed a bug that caused missing portfolio item titles when "grab the first post image" option was enabled in the Divi Theme Options.
- Theme Customizer header font options will no longer affect option group titles in the Visual Builder UI.
- Fixed JS TypeError that occurred in the Visual Builder when TinyMCE attempted to remove initialization on the DOM that was already removed by React.
- Improved module re-rendering mechanism in the Visual Builder, reducing the scope of re-renders to improve performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused cursor position to change while typing quickly inside of textarea options in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the comments module from rendering when used with certain third party plugins.
- Fixed error on VB content activation mechanism which caused pages with deactivated builder & no change fail to get section + row + column + text module wrapper during VB auto activation.
- Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth header module background images to disappear in the Visual Builder after enabling parallax mode.
- Custom CSS applied to the Divi header will no longer accidentally trigger transparent header adjustments when applying background images.
- Fixed a bug with the conditional logic system for contact form modules that caused UI issues when applying conditional logic to checkbox field types in the standard Divi Builder.
- URLs in the pricing table module will now be validated correctly to prevent unwanted special characters when entering URLs in the standard Divi Builder.
- When opening new module settings via double click in the Visual Builder, other settings modals will now be correctly closed to ensure that only a single settings modal is open at any given time.
- Removed an unwanted jump that occurred in the Vertical Navigation when certain design configurations were applied via the Theme Customizer.
- Fixed a bug that caused button icons to be sized incorrectly in the Visual Builder when the icon's alignment was adjusted and previewed using the responsive view toggles.
- Editing history points will now be created when a settings modal is opened via double click and a currently-opened settings modal is closed in the Visual Builder.
- wpautop has been removed from global code module processing to avoid unwanted paragraphs from being added.
- Admin labels will no longer be temporarily and accidentally removed when saving a module in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented global modules from syncing correctly in the standard Divi Builder in some situations.
- Patched an error in the way that TinyMCE handled multiple TinyMCE instances which caused TinyMCE scripts to be enqueued multiple times unnecessarily.
- Slider background overlays will now correctly overlay background video elements.
- Fixed "error loading resource" messaged that sometimes occurred with fullwidth slider background videos in Chrome.
- Background colors will no longer be pasted when text is copied and pasted into the Inline Editor.
- Input sub items added to the contact form module will now be sortable after having been added in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the search bar inside of the fullscreen menu to shrink to an undesirably small size.
- Fixed bug that caused the blog module's comment count to show "1" in some situations where the comment count should have shown "0."
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks to be removed from Divi library items when adding items into the standard Divi Builder after having edited those items via the Divi > Divi Library page.
- Improved the way that filterable portfolio module items are hidden and displayed to prevent CSS selector mismatches.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple audio player interfaces to appear on audio post formats.
version 3.0.51 ( updated 6-7-2017 )
- Introduced the new contact form module.
- Added new field types to the contact form module, including checkboxes, radio buttons and select dropdowns.
- Add field validation rules to the contact form module inputs.
- Added a comprehensive conditional logic system to the contact form module.
- Added the ability to customize the contact form module submit button text.
- Fixed a bug with fullwidth slider background repeat value migration.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the WP Ofload S3 plugin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion or duplication of modules within global sections in some situations.
- Added background options to inner rows within specialty sections.
version 3.0.50 ( updated 6-2-2017 )
- Fixed a browser compatibility issue with IE 11 and the new background options UI.
- Fixed a bug that prevented hover-ability in the Visual Builder after having just activated draggable padding on a row or section.
- Fixed a bug that caused the background image preview in the new background UI to not update after applying a new background image for the fullwidth header module in the backend builder.
- Added back missing divider module color option and made the option conditional on the "show divider" option being enabled.
- 2017-09-14 23:50:08
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3